East Ring Logistic Park is a project, located in a traditional industrial area, near to the city of Sofia, between the two entry-exit highways Hemus E79/A2 (Thessaloniki – Sofia – Varna/Vidin) and Trakia E80/A1 (Europe – Sofia – Burgas /Istanbul).
The park covers an area of over 220 thousand square meters, with the potential to build up around 90 thousand square metersindustrial premises. Consultant of the project is Econsult (www.econsult.at) – Austrian architectural company with extensive experience in logistics.
• E79/A2 (Sofia Ring Road) – 8 km, (6 min)
• E80/A1 – 2,5 km, (2 min)
• Sofia (City Centre) – 23 km, (20 min)
• Sofia Airport – 17,6 km, (12 min)
• Train Station Elin Pelin – 6 km, (5 min)
As of 2013 the site has been urbanized along with complete infrastructure. Around 91 thousand square meters dry and refrigerated warehouses and manufacturing facilities are expected to be operating until 2020. Glorient Investment BG Ltd. has purchased prime land in Varna (100 daa) and Vidin (200 daa) in order to develop the same concept in those cities aiming to offer its clients full country coverage.
Four buildings of East Ring Logistic Park have been completed. The first three buildings of the project– a complex of film studios – are already functioning. Тhe most popular TV entertainment programs in Bulgaria (Big Brother, The Mole, On coffee etc.) are broadcast from there. The fourth building – a dry storage with are of 6 399 sq. m. – was launched on 21 October 2014. It has been leased to Euro 07 JSCo.
A modern warehouse with an area of 6 399 square meters has been constructed in line with the highest European standards. Some of its main characteristics are as follows:
- Build-up-area of 6 399 square meters including:
- 5 825 square meters warehousing space
- 574 square meters social premises and offices
- Reinforced concrete construction
- Clear height 10,50 mеters
- Roof photovoltaic installation covering the electricity needs of the office area
- BREEAM Certificte application No.: BREEAM-0053-1061
The next stage of the project envisages the construction of a dry storage with build-up are of 6 400 sq. m., fully identical to Building 1. Building 2 is expected to be ready and available for rent in June 2016.
- The right location
- Close proximity to the capital and to the airport
- Direct access to all major transport corridors
- Near neighboring areas with cost-effective labor experienced in manufacturing and service activities (Elin Pelin, Ravno Pole, Novi
Han, Lesnovo, etc.)
- Ready gasification project with the option to be implemented at customer’s request
- Optical cable
- Аpproved projects for wastewater treatment plant
- Own drinking water source
- Second road connection